Friday, February 5, 2010

BEAST is B2ST!!!

OK! This day I'm really get a spell from BEAST
They really made me love them a lot.. hahahaha..

5 reason I love them:
*their songs are really great, easy listening and more
ImageHost.org
I love all their song from Mistery, Bad Girl to Oasis. love all of it, but the most for now is Mistery.. hahahaha..

* I'm fall in love with Doojoon, he's such a great and cool leader XD
ImageHost.org
Sometimes I see him looks like TOP from Big Bang but they are different.. hahahaha.. and I know him more after watch Hot Blood

* AJ and Yoseob are cute (especially with their smile)
ImageHost.org
ImageHost.org
I love AJ since his solo but he suddenly disappear but now he's back!!!!! and he brought Yoseob also. Their smile really made me melt.. hahahaha...

* Hyunseung made me interest since I know him before from Big Bang show, he still cute but still the same less expression
ImageHost.org
No reason for this, just wanna give some cheers to Hyunseong

*I havent know much bout Dongwoon and Junhyun (but I will)
ImageHost.org
ImageHost.org
This is a reason too becoz I will try to know them more and will make me give more attention to BEAST.. wkkk...

"Neon jeongmal Mistery, Mistery, Mistery, Mistery"

No comments:

Post a Comment