Saturday, July 25, 2009

Korea

I know mostly of people who read my blog are korean lover right???

This day I'm always have a connected with Korea XDD
when I'm in class, this Wednesday. I got a new teacher ^^ and she's my senior in school but for a long time XDDD She graduate in 1993 and I'm in 2009 LOL
and want to know what she said????
SHE SAID IM LOOK LIKE HER KOREAN FRIEND!!!!!
glad to hear that but I have to see it first so I can decide did I'm glad or not (you know, we see the beauty and other things too.. hahaha...)

and Yesterday I saw a really super duper cute korean guy, and he is uber cute.
Yeah~ I saw him at mall with his mom and sister. and he a little bit run while pull his suitcase with a little smile XDDD so cute~
I hope I can meet him again.. hahahaha...

the other stories will tell next time when I can remember all of it =P

No comments:

Post a Comment