Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's Been A Long Time

Hi~
It's been a long time since my last post, is it??
No, it's just a week!!! =P

Don't know what to post today, after the scoliosis problem
I don't have anything to say anymore
and if you see my Super Junior Blog, it's been close for several time, until I'm enough strong too post it their again. Actually I can and it's already become my daily schedule to post it there but think of my body. I will not do it, I can't take to long in front of my computer. But I still following all SSII news and pics XDDDD Yeah~ I can't leave it coz I'm addict to them ^^

One Month 3 days more~
the days I have to go from here, from this country Indonesia..
Yeah~ I'm moving babe!!!
I hope nothing happen until that day so I can go there like what I want, study there, have fun and go to some concert XP My dad allow it, so I will go if I get the ticket. Even he allow me to go to Korea if I'm already understand and know how to go there.. hehehehe..
I love You Dad <3

Hope I can really go to SSII and SMTown'09 concert there ^^

Did you guys watch the new drama on KBS??
it's called Partner, quite good movie. It's still new so I can't say it';s good or not now, about lawyer. Rarely to watch film bout that topic right?? that's what made me interest with that film and what make me more interest is KRY sang the OST!!! hahahaha...
Yeah~ I'm always watch a drama with a super junior in it, like ost, cast or they post it on their cyworld and said it a good drama, etc =P

and yesterday, I watched Harry Potter (Finally~)
I watch it with my mandarin class freind, they are Jose, Venny and Mark (we call his om now, it's mean uncle LOL) the other can't join us because they have to go to other place and the one who make the idea not come (maybe he affraid with the test, but he said he ill XD). He calles Hendra (the grandpa, Mark dad =P). I'm always like Harry Potter but I can say this episode is a little bit flat coz they now fight with voldemort or other enemy now, so it's not make eciting, but I still love Harry Potter ^^ Can't wait for New Moon this year, but it's bad I will watch it with Mandarin dubbing LOL
Yeah~ in China they always dub the film to mandarin (that's waht I know) I can't imagine Robert Pattinson talk to Bella something like "Bella, wo ai ni" LOL it's really weird XDD

ok, I will just end it here
nothing to said anymore.. hehehehehe..

Seeya all~

No comments:

Post a Comment