Monday, August 3, 2009

Surgery oh Surgery~

Like what I said last week or last again.. hahahaha...
I will get a surgery (teeth) and it will be tomorrow!!!!!

yeah~
a little bit shocking (for me) when I heard it
coz my plan is Friday but the doctor can't and ask for tomorrow, so I have to agree with it
the bad things are I can't go for class tomorrow, maybe friday too. I will get a big bump on my cheek LOL and maybe can't do anything for several day ><

really nervous and scare right now
I afraid with the injection =( all of my friend who done with this kind of surgery said the most bad things in injection and when you done and the injection effect is gone .. huhuhu...

Pray for me guys =)
I will tell you the taste after I get the surgery maybe write it on Saturday ^^
Seeya~

No comments:

Post a Comment