Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Bye~

Yeah~
like what you guys know
tomorrow night or maybe 26 morning I will go to China
move there for study, study the language and other things
do a lot of things there ^^

Time move really fast, coz I dont realize it will be tomorrow
feel likes I still wanna here, play with my family, cousin and friend
but what can I do? I have to go
go to reach my dream.. hahahaha... such a boring words =P

I'm done cleaning my room today, coz my bro want to use it
will daone with packing this night ^^
hope everything do well for me, please pray for me =)

But Sadly, I get a lot pf problem today
just before I go, before I leave all of this
problem with my computer, with my lappie and with my friend ><
I want everything done before I go, but what can I do??
nothing, coz it's only 1 day left =(

haaa~ such a boring n busy day LOL
I will write again when I get an internet connection again

Seeya all~
我爱你们,不要忘记我吧!
사 랑 해 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment